Monday, December 7, 2009

"A picture worth a thousand words"... But songs?

Salam and Salam 1Malaysia (heard that they made a festival over 1Malaysia yesterday)

Yup, one picture worth 1000 words ~ Lemme share a song that worth like multiple meanings by the same band that brought you "We Are The Champion" and "We Will Rock You" (plz correct me if I did get the wrong connection) = Queen!


The song called "Bohemian Rhapsody" and trust me... It was controversial!! >.<
  1. Bohemian is way to called the people of Crezh before.
  2. Rhapsody is the undefined form of a music ( in short : Many variation and structures)
  3. The song combined 4 different music styles and somehow you can listen to them and notice it goes really well
  4. A different side of Queen you never knew : Operaaa!
  5. Just search for "Bohemian Rhapsody Meanings" and you could end up reading like 10-20 different interpretation from amateur's to professional's
  6. The lyrics are nice ~ Even better than any song you can find nowadays. The lyric is a layered words with emotions and yup... Simple words made great songs too!
  7. Took 5 minute ++ (need to recheck) which is rare at that time, but it made 9 weeks in UK Singles Chart.
  8. Did I tell you that the term "Bismillah ( In the name of Allah )" is literally use in the song?
  9. And yeah, Beelzebub ( Hebrew's term for Satan ) [correct me if I'm wrong] is also inside the song in the lyric "Beelzebub has a devil put aside of me"
  10. I start listening to the song first when I downloaded Casshern Sins second ED (Hikari to Kage by Kuno Shinji) because he made the one-man acapella version of Bohemian Rhapsody (nice!) ~ YouTube it under the term "Kuno Shinji Bohemian Rhapsody"



No comments: