Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kemaskini Blog

Assalamualaikum, salam sejahtera, salam perpaduan, salam 1Malaysia.

Selepas penat mengira jumlah Label dalam gambar rajah (label yang sekian ini aku gunakan...) ianya berjumlah 63 (correct me if i'm wrong) ~ Hmm, the blog need serious modification. In a few hours (or even take days, blame the M.A.L.A.S syndrome for that)

So just lemme quote something here
People didn't plan to fail but they fail to plan
Again, correct me if I'm wrong. Here's what i'll do to your favorite blog (or so people say...)
  • Delete all those annoying labels, trying to put things into order.
  • Delete older posts, so people won't waste their time on reading the oldest post (which what I always do to other people's blog! Time is Gold!)
  • New theme, perhaps? Recently, I'm putting interest in white-themed blogs.
  • More interesting stories/facts soon (maybe)


No comments: