Thursday, May 6, 2010

101th!

Assalamualaikum. Never thought that the blog will be reaching 100+ post... LoL

So what's new? At the very least, I will talk something very de-motivational this time. It's the truth on how I view the world, and how I live my life up till now.

#################################################################
### WARNING : The following content may affect the reader, read it on your own risk ###
#################################################################

MY LIFE SUX
That's the truth of my life. IT SUX. Since I was small, I didn't have many friends and things to do (except computer stuffs) and yea, my childhood was lonely. Ask me what is "Best friend", that stuffs never exist in my life. My memory sux, I can't remember much from my childhood best memories and still... I can't find the excitement in my daily life. I lost my motivation to live since I was small (my parents knew that).

Next subtopic, I'm INVINCIBLE (not in a superior kinda way). What I do didn't concern anyone, people around me never actually care. That's make me happy, but at the same time crushing will to live since like... ever. And since I'm the "quiet" type, so it just make everything better. Trust me, they WONT NOTICE! A good or a bad thing? Dunno...

I hate my life, and I want it to end quickly as it should. I never found my meaning in life (beside troubling my parents, and my siblings). The irony is, I always thought of suicide but never actually felt ready to commit it ~ Hmm... I wonder~? Let me just "enjoy" this life until around 25-26 ~ I think I wouldn't even get married too... LoL ~ Single till death? Let's just wait and see if my life can get a little better once I reach around that age. And if not? I'll reconsider about dying again... Maybe I should take on a career that plays with death, that would be much easier.

p/s : I think I understand well on how Kazuhiro Kid (http://rhump-kid.blogspot.com/) experience as well ~ Kid, let's just bare with the world, for now...

...Assalamualaikum...



1 comment:

rhump-kid said...

bro...rilek bro...jangan terbawa-bawa sangat perasaan masa menulis.
Aku rasa mungkin kau je kot rasa cmtu...dan aku totally 100% faham apa yg kau rasa skrg.Kau tau tak apa yg orang fikir tentang kau? apa yang aku fikir tentang kau?
your really great man~...byk yg kau dah achieve dalam hidup kau..cuma kau x amik port je sume tu...cuba kau fikir balik...hidup kau x seteruk mana pon...mgkin pasal kau terlalu fikirkan sgt sbb stress..take ur time bro..(aku bru je nak tulis mcm yg kau post ni..tp lps aku baca ni...aku dah ubah fikiran)...