Friday, August 20, 2010

Amagami_SS - ARGHHH!!


My elegent reaction to the third episode of Amagami_SS = "ARGHHHHHHHHHHH! WTF?!"

Assalamulaikum, salam Ramadhan everyone. I already mentioned a few things about a new malay fansub founded recently (I'll update my Malay Fansubbing Industry post later... yeah) in my other site (ct3-fansubs's) and yup, as always - I've been following their release.

Currently, Borneo-Subs only working with 8 staffs (ironically, Ct3 only works our ass off with 3 staffs), and taking on Amagami_SS (An OVA anime taken from a PS2 game or sorta like that). What's the best thing here is, it was an anime that closely resemble a romance dating sim game (either hentai-ish, or more to graphic novel style). No idea what am I saying?... Lemme see....

Ever heard of Ganguro Girl Deluxe?
Yeah, yeah - that should refresh your memories. Doing your hard work to seduce a girl and in the end (if you are skillfull enough), you will be rewarded with the "bonus" scenes.

The point here is... This Amagami_SS anime resemble a lot like the game gameplay, just... with animation, and better voice actors. OK - Back to the scenes in episode 3 (time for chronological picture + comments moment)

START!

This guy was kissed in his forehead in the last episode. That girl wasn't his girlfriend, just a senior that he like and wish to be couple with. His motives was to get back the "feeling" he had lost since his heartbreak a few years back.

Please, kiss my forehead for one more time. If you prefer more then, you can kiss them 2 or 3 times more - I don't care. Please, kiss my forehead again.


No I won't. You are thinking something inappropriate right now. I won't kiss you again.


Since the last time was my treat. It's your turn now. It's your turn to kiss me. However, we should find an isolated place of your choice, and no one should see us together there. I give you 10 seconds to decide the place.


The guy managed to decide a place, and took here there. They crawl through the hole on the school's fence and went out of school, during recess.


We will head there.


Oh, an abandoned room. So no one will find us here, it is isolated. You did a good job boy ^^


This is the inside... The hentai-ish point seems to get clear


"Yosha!"


However you cute boy, you can kiss me - with another condition. You must thought of an unusual kiss, that would surprise me. If it was a normal kiss on the lips on forehead like mine - it won't work.
'
The boy sat on his lap and give a good thought on what he want to kiss. He remembered some puppy photos and boom!
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
I WANT TO KISS YOUR BACK KNEE!
ZING! DID THAT EVEN THOUGHT ABLE TO YOU!
AND SO, HERE'S THE REST OF THE EPISODE
'


Kissu!


What a nice face impression... XD


Yea... odd poses.


Back at home, it was NOT a dream. This dude just SO happy to kiss her back knee... Then he went crazy for that sensation and kept asking from the girl again.

CONCLUSION?
Anime can lead you to a wrong path of destruction. Watch them with caution - they may harm your lifestyle, your belief, and surprisingly your marriage.





1 comment:

eswandyasre said...

Anime today playing too much around someone's belief,faith and so on.Hah,miss the old times where anime is just for fun !!