Thursday, August 5, 2010

Change of Mood

Assalamualaikum, salam 1Malaysia.

In mood for english drama series? E.g - CSI (any version), LOST, Smallville, Vampire Diaries.

I rarely watch english television drama but yea... A sudden mood change 'forced' me to watch them.

I'm currently following 2 english drama : Leverage and Dexter.

Leverage 
modern day Robin Hood. Bad guys turned good and help the in needs. Here's the equation :: Mastermind + Hacker + Grifter + Hitter + Thief = LEVERAGE. Make sense huh? Aired every Sunday (US) so the links will be upped around Monday +8.00GMT and yea - I'm really persistent with the series, currently on the third season.

Dexter
A story about serial killers and stuffs, kinda weird... but it was entertaining - it was really my first time to watch such a series with so many killing - but so fun! Yea - the main character is Dexter, a trained serial killer that prays on... really1000 bad people (gangsters, corrupted politicians, that kinda person)... A serial killer with a code! Cool! (must watch!). I just watched the first season, but the currently aired are the 4th season - I'm still downloading and watching the 2nd season.

That's all folks ^^


    1 comment:

    kid said...

    dexter--best dan unik.

    leverage--belum tengok lagi.