Saturday, October 23, 2010

B.Z G.LA!

Assalamualaikum, salam 1 Malaysia.

I've been really busy these few weeks since it is finally that time of the semester again. These end of semester rushes always packed with extra assignments, quizzes, lab testes, and shits. In addition, one of my whole semester project aren't even at 80% and truthfully, I didn't know what can I deliver from the unfinished works. >.<

On another note, I've been doing some PHP programming for my assignment and yea, I do have the feeling that "My Future Lies Within PHP Programming" LOL. I'm just hoping that all these stuffs that I learn during my college will actually help me once I'm joining the society later.

My Schedule
(8 am - 2 pm) - Class or Sleep (whichever important)
(2 pm - 11 pm) - Stayed over at campus (coding-a-thon)
(11pm - 12am) - Dinner
(1am - 5am) - Solo coding-a-thon at home
(6am - 7am) - Sleep
*Repeat

Do pray for my assignment, I should continue doing my work ^^

Assalamualaikum.

No comments: