Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sentai 2011

Assalamualaikum.

The news had been leaked out a while ago (for months) but let's just say that this post was made just to show my affection towards the super sentai series.

Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger!
Points!
  • Using the "pirate" theme.
  • marking the 35th anniversary of super sentai, the past sentai will have their cameos (actor/ranger/tribute)
  • Goukaiger collects the "Ranger Keys" (need revision), which is from the past sentai(s).
  • Since it was a pirate theme... I've heard rumors regarding them being a slightly anti-heroic (cool)
  • Pink ranger is cute in real life, but not in the vid (must have been photoshopped, but I don't care. link)
  • More pink ranger stuffs, I think she's a princess/heir to some sort of kingdom but choose to be pirate instead (dunno, mybe it was juz my fandom stuffs)
  • Yellow ranger... A little bit more like Goseiger's Yellow (short hair, adventures) but... I'll wait and see it.
  • Will start around February.
  • I'm looking forward for it. ^^
Assalamualaikum.


No comments: